A Team Onsite session is ideal to get your entire team ramped up together! Each session can host up to 15 lab environments. Choose any 2 half-day classes or 1 full-day class from our standard curriculum. You select the best date & time(s) and we work our best to accommodate. We need at least two weeks after receipt of payment to coordinate all logistics, so please plan accordingly.
Why Team Training?
- With only people from your company in the class, the issues and questions are more relevant to your team.
- While we don't offer customized content, our instructor will speak with you prior to class to understand your team and areas to emphasize and de-emphasize.
- We'll send an instructor to your site!
- You get to select the date and time that's convenient for your group (subject to instructor availability).
- Give us a 1st and 2nd choice for date/time preference; we can usually meet one of them. We do require a couple weeks notice.
- Starts at $7500 per day, which includes instructor, travel expenses (in most regions) and courseware for up to two classes per day.
- You save on your team’s travel costs.
How to Schedule Onsite Team Training Days
- Determine which class titles your team need by reviewing all course descriptions and durations.
- Each day includes up to 8 hours of combined class duration.
- Check the setup requirements below to ensure we can hold training at your location.
- Ready to schedule? Once we receive your order, we will work closely with you to book the
- No later than two days after your purchase, you will be contacted by ServiceRocket to launch logistics and next steps
In class, students will access a hosted lab machine from their computer for hands-on practice. The computer that they're using to access the hosted lab machine must be able to access a fast broadband Internet connection and must have been pre-tested. We provide the classes through WebEx. Or you may provide your own meeting host.
Team Onsite Training Courses
Team Onsite Instructor Led Training
Jira Administration: Getting a Service Desk up and Running (Team Onsite) – Instructor Led Training
Getting More from Jira Server Software (Team Onsite) – Instructor Led Training
Realizing the Power of Jira Reporting and Dashboards (Team Onsite) – Instructor Led Training