Solving Jira Strategy Challenges with Rachel Wright on Feb 12 in ServiceRocket Training Center
Thank you for your interest in Solving Jira Strategy Challenges with Rachel Wright on February 12
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Pacific Standard Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in ServiceRocket Training Center .
Palo Alto, California 94306
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 499.00 USD per participant.
We accept AUD/USD credit card payments of less than $10,000 by Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX in AUD only) or other payments by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by ServiceRocket Inc.
How is this training usually structured?
Onsite classroom training days normally consists of two courses, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If you are planning on attending both the morning and afternoon training courses, lunch will be provided in between. There will be a one hour lunch break. Also, during each course, there will be short breaks of 10 minutes duration roughly every hour.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes before the start time of their training course
What is provided for this training?
For this training, ServiceRocket Inc provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Lunch. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 15 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please Contact Us.