101-Course Management and Delivery
This course has moved to learn.learndot.com.
One of the first things you need to do when you get started with Learndot Enterprise is to create courses and set up the schedule. In this course, you will learn how to set up courses in Learndot Enterprise, paying particular attention to the course hierarchy. Once you learn how to build courses in Learndot Enterprise, you will learn to schedule your courses, so customers can find the schedule and register for your courses.
In this section, you will learn to: Define each learning component and create:
- Instructor Led Training, eLearning, Content and Exam learning components
- Understand other resources that can be used in a course and create:
- Digital, Virtual Machine and Link Resources
- Construct a Course using components
- Distinguish between Public Classes and Private Engagements
- Manage Locations, Instructors and Providers
- Create a Location and Instructor
- Create a Public Class and Private Engagement
- Understand the difference between Surveys, Testimonials, and Assessments