102-Contacts, Accounts and Enrollments
This course has moved to learn.learndot.com.
These three key objects in Learndot Enterprise control a large amount of the experience. They manage much of the experience including visibility and access to interfaces and content within the system. The can be used to control the states of progress and are key to understanding business processes in Learndot Enterprise.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different types of Contacts
- Understand the concept of Staff Roles
- Add a new Customer Contact
- Add an Instructor Contact
- Add an Administrator Contact
- Understand the concept of an Account
- Create an Account
- Link an Account to a Contact
- Understand how students register for events and enroll in courses
- Manually enroll a student
- Change a student’s enrollment
- Cancel a student’s enrolment