Solving Jira Strategy Challenges with Rachel Wright
Workshop Title: Solving Jira Strategy Challenges with Rachel Wright
What is your Jira application strategy? Do you have one or are you making it up as you go?
In this workshop, we'll explore the top strategy challenges that companies and admins face when setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining Jira. We'll identify common process issues, configuration mistakes, and discuss how to solve them. Come ready to share your top pain point! We'll work together to uncover potential solutions.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify gaps in your application admin strategy and create a plan for making small but impactful changes.
- Participants will discuss their current problems and work together to find solutions.
- Application administrators will avoid common mistakes and strengthen their admin skills
Top 10 Ways to Boost Jira Productivity
Jira is an incredibly powerful and customizable tool. But with all Jira can do to help you and your team track work, it's easy to get lost in all the features. In this session, I'll share the most valuable tricks that I personally use to increase productivity in Jira. These expert tips will save you time, clicks, and help your admin team more easily manage the application.
Stay for the talk and learn how to:
- Save time with easy browser tricks to quickly find Jira issues
- Save time with easy browser tricks to quickly find Jira issuesProject admins can leverage new delegated project features for ultimate flexibility
- Quickly access admin features and gain additional insight not available in the admin UI
Those who sign up for the workshop are welcome to stay and talk with Rachel. By attending this workshop you will also get the book "Strategy for Jira" autographed by Rachel!
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org