Training Course Author:
- JIRA Agile
- Confluence: Scaffolding, Reporting
- Box: User Essential, Admin Essential, Implementation
- Piston Cloud: Openstack 101
- Learndot Enterprise: Onboarding, 101 - Introduction, 102 - Course management and Delivery, 103 - Interfaces and Reports, 104 - Content Management, 105 - eCommerce Store
Training Course Co-Author:
- JIRA: Fundamental, Reporting and JQL, Administration and Workflows
- Confluence: Fundamentals, Administration
Practical JIRA Administration - O'Reilly Media: Technical Reviewer
- Training Manager
- Senior Trainer
- Curriculum Developer
- Senior Consultant on Atlassian Software
- Systems Administrator
Roger was very fortunate to have delievered training sessions at 3 Atlassian Summit conferences. He has trained hundreds of organisations world-wide how to be superstars with the Atlassian tools. He has also provided best-practice consulting to many large and small organisations as they rolled out the Atlassian suite of tools to their team.
Instructor-led online training
|Instructor Led Training||Mar 2020||Apr 2020||May 2020||Jun 2020||Jul 2020||Aug 2020|
|Confluence Jam Session||
|Jira Service Desk Jam Session||
|Jira Software Jam Session||
|Jira Core Jam Session||
|Jira Portfolio Jam Session||
Classes in bold are guaranteed to run!
Stream Posts by Roger Symonds
Jira Software tips and tricks, download the free ebook.
Those that can, are. Those that have, have an advantage. Why you should consider a move to Atlassian cloud.
Four of the Official Atlassian Training courses are now "dual platform". These include Jira Essentials, Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset and the Jira and Confluence Together, meaning that they can be delivered in either Server and Cloud format, whichever best meets your needs.
What to do next ...
Do you have a build up of JIRA Issues in the Done column? Is it becoming unmanageable? Do you want to show only the latest issues and hide older issues?
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org