Jira and Confluence Together (Team Virtual)
This course applies to Cloud and Server/Data Center customers.
In this course, attendees learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications. Teams using the applications together have a single source of truth for project- Confluence for knowledge management and Jira for work management. Linking Confluence pages and Jira issues allows team members to use their tool of choice to see the latest project information. Attendees will identify the value in using Jira and Confluence together, link Jira issues and Confluence pages, create Jira issues from Confluence, manage product requirements and report on Jira projects in Confluence. This course applies to Cloud and Server customers. Attendees will be given the option to use either platform for the hands-on labs. This is a user-level course, not an administration course.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the value of using Jira and Confluence together
- Integrate Jira information in Confluence spaces
- Integrate Confluence information in Jira projects
Project managers, product managers, scrum masters, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
- Why integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Linking issues and pages
- Creating issues using Confluence
- Product requirements blueprint
- Reporting Jira information in Confluence