Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset
This course applies to Cloud and Server/Data Center customers.
This full-day hands-on course provides a solid foundation for developing an agile mindset. It introduces agile principles and methodologies, and uses Atlassian Jira as a tool to practice agile-related concepts. This course is important because using agile processes and tools without understanding the “why” can lead to ineffective teams and processes. This course applies to Cloud and Server customers. Attendees will be given the option to use either platform for the hands-on labs.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Differentiate conventional and agile processes
- Describe an agile mindset
- Identify the differences between kanban and scrum projects
- Use Jira to organize, find and report on your work
- Configure Jira to match your team’s agile processes
Anyone who wants to use Jira to build or improve their agile mindset. In addition to an overview of developing an agile mindset, this serves as an introductory course for Jira. If you already have a solid understanding of agile methodologies, this course may not be as beneficial to you.
- Agile and Jira Overview
- Project Boards
- Enrich Issues
- Kanban Method
- Lean and Agile Principles
- Putting it all Together