Covering variables, the core, proxy, and rewrite modules as well as offering an introduction to content manipulation. Also learn advanced location routing, load balancing, security, traffic control and more.
NGINX Advanced builds on the topics covered in the NGINX Fundamentals course. In order to get more out of your NGINX installation the advanced course introduces variables and dives into the core, proxy, and rewrite modules as well as offering an introduction to content manipulation. NGINX Advanced also spends a lot of time on topics related to running an efficient web server. These include advanced location routing, load balancing, security and traffic control. You will also learn how to monitor your NGINX instance using custom access logging, the status page, and dynamic reconfiguration. Prepare to delve deeper into NGINX and become even more proficient at configuring and monitoring NGINX
- Understand key variables from core, proxy, and rewrite modules, map and set and content manipulation
- Using advanced location routing
- Load balancing
- Monitoring your instance using custom access logging, the status page, and dynamic reconfiguration
- Security and traffic control
NGINX Advanced is aimed at techonologists who have installed and are using NGINX, but want to learn more advanced use cases for optimizing and monitoring their NGINX web server
This course assumes a foundational understanding of NGINX
- Understanding of the NGINX configuration file structure
- Setup a basic NGINX server to serve static content
- Basic load balancing and proxying
- Basic knowledge of a Linux based operating system and how to use the command line
- In order to participate on the exercises, you will need a Linux machine
No classes have been scheduled, but you can always Request a Quote.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com