Solving Jira Strategy Challenges with Rachel Wright
Both breakfast and lunch will be provided.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify gaps in your application admin strategy and create a plan for making small but impactful changes
- Discuss current problems and work together with other attendees to find solutions
- Avoid common mistakes and strengthen administrative skills
Included with the workshop, Rachel Wright will host a talk on The Top 10 Ways to Boost Jira Productivity, a concise conversation outlining tips to assist your admin team with managing the application.
Be sure to sign up today as space in the workshop is limited!
To register, click on the date icon, Feb 12, on the right side of the page.
What is your Jira application strategy? Do you have one or are you making it up as you go along? Do broken configurations, bottlenecks, or other harmful impacts on your production system sound familiar?
ServiceRocket is hosting an all-day workshop with Rachel Wright, the expert strategist and author who wrote the book on optimizing Jira to fit company goals, Strategy for Jira. Join us and Rachel as we provide expert solutions specific to your company’s needs.
After the workshop, Rachel Wright will present her discussion, The Top 10 Ways to Boost Jira Productivity. You are automatically enrolled to attend.
During the talk, Rachel will discuss:
- Saving time with easy browser tricks to quickly find Jira issues
- How project managers can leverage newly delegated project features for ultimate flexibility
- How application admins can quickly access administrator features and gain additional insight not available in the admin UI
Rachel Wright is an entrepreneur, Certified JIRA Administrator, and author of the JIRA Strategy Admin Workbook. She started using JIRA in 2011, became a JIRA administrator in 2013, and was certified in 2016. She is the owner and founder of Industry Templates, LLC, which helps companies grow, get organized, and develop their processes.
8:00AM — Breakfast
8:30AM — Workshop Begins
12:00PM — Lunch
5:00PM — Workshop Ends
6:00PM — Talk Begins