Salesforce and JIRA Server Connector
Your development & product management teams live in JIRA. Your support and sales teams close in Salesforce. They all deal with product issues and need an integrated view of what's going in order to be effective. The ServiceRocket Salesforce & JIRA Server Connector links and synchronizes Salesforce cases and JIRA issues for an integrated experience from either interface.
- This add-on is compatible with all JIRA Server version supported by Atlassian.
- Visit the Atlassian Marketplace to view our Connector for JIRA Cloud.
- This Connector is Available via the Atlassian Marketplace.
ServiceRocket has a "0 Net" term policy and the license keys will be released when full payment is received. Please take note that POs are for your reference only. We do not accept POs as a form of payment, however if you have a Master Services Agreement (MSA) signed with ServiceRocket or your purchase exceeds over $6000, we will release your licenses while the payment is being completed..
- All prices in USD.
- Pricing includes email-based support and all maintenance releases and patches for 12 months.
- We allow the use of production license in testing and development environments without extra charge.
- For orders over $1000, payment can be made via credit card or via fund transfer.
- For orders less than $1000, payment must be paid for on credit card.
- Eligible Non-profits can apply for our Free Community License program.
For more information please refer to our Purchasing FAQ.
New & Renewal Pricing
|Your JIRA Edition||New Price||Renewal Price|
|10 users (Starter)||$10*||$10*|
|Current JIRA Edition||to 25 Users||to 50 Users||to 100 Users||to 250 Users||to 500 Users||to 2,000 Users||to 10,000 Users||to 10,000+ Users|
Note: A new license is issued with 12 months validity. The credit for existing license is already factored into the upgrade price.
- Create issues in JIRA from Salesforce
- Map multiple Salesforce cases to a single JIRA issue
- Synchronize updates and comments in Salesforce and JIRA
- Generate integrated reports across JIRA and Salesforce data for product planning
Read on How DoubleDutch Delivers Exceptional Service Using the Connector.
Get live demo. Register for our upcoming session.
Let us help getting the Connector setup and configured in your environment.
Getting Started » Documentation » Download » Ask Us »
Screenshots & Videos
Want help getting the Connector setup and configured in your environment? Let our team do the work.