Knowledge Pathways for Confluence
Knowledge Pathways for Confluence allows admins to easily link and sequence content residing in one or more Confluence projects or spaces. It groups important information in step-by-step tutorial-like structures for users enrolled in that pathway.
Knowledge Pathways, the best way to deliver and track complex content in Confluence.
The Knowledge Pathways Add-on enables you to create beautiful step-by-step guides on Confluence pages. You can track users' completion of various pages and keep large sets of pages organized in an intuitive way.
- Improved knowledge management and user productivity: Employees spend roughly 9 hours a week searching for information.* What they need may be siloed or mixed with other content deep in your wiki. Knowledge Pathways cuts clutter to easily deliver just what your users need.
- Increased visibility for enrolled users and admins: Workers need specific information to complete tasks and meet requirements. Knowledge Pathways creates a sequenced path through your wiki to simplify multi-step processes like onboarding, product training and compliance.
- Engagement and consumption promotion and measurement: If it’s your job to confirm important content is reviewed, sending emails won’t scale. Let Knowledge Pathways track their progress and inform you when they’re done. Your time is valuable too.
- Visual pathway outlining completed and future content
- Consumption/completion tracking
- Simple admin interface
- Link related information across Confluence projects
- Sequence content in a specific order
Pricing is dependent upon the license tier of Confluence where the add-on will be installed. We allow the use of production license in testing and development environments without extra charge. Payment can be made via credit card or via purchase order (for orders over $1000).
- Pricing is per Confluence instance and includes email-based administration/setup support and all maintenance releases and patches for 12 months.
- Orders for evaluation licenses are processed automatically and immediately. Commercial orders are processed at the end of each day.
- For more information please refer to our Purchasing FAQ.
- Eligible Non-profits can apply for our Free Community License program.
|Confluence Edition||New Price*||Renewal Price|
|10 users (Starter)||$10||$10|
All prices in USD. All purchases less than $1000 must be paid for on credit card.
A new license is issued with 12 months validity. The credit for existing license is already factored into the upgrade price.
|Current Confluence Edition||to 25 Users||to 50 Users||to 100 Users||to 250 Users||to 500 Users||to 2000 Users||to 10,000 Users||to 10,000+ Users|
All prices in USD. *License is issued with the same expiry date as previous one.