7 minute Opening Keynote Summary: Smarter, Better, Faster, Stronger Teams - Atlassian Summit 2015.
- Atlassian has passed 50,000 enterprise customers.
- 5 Million active users on a monthly basis of Atlassian applications.
- Atlassian's goal is to unleash the potential in every team.
- 50% of Atlassian customer use an Atlassian product in the cloud.
- Atlassian has the largest enterprise marketplace with over 2,000 add-ons available.
- 250,000 children getting an education thanks to Atlassian via the charity Room to Read.
- Atlassian was rated #2 in USA, and #1 in Australia as the best place to work 2015.
Atlassian is listening, customers want:
Here's how each of these items are being addressed:
- Agile boards now 2x faster.
- Confluence now has 5x as many pages responding in less than 1 second.
- HipChat mobile app now 4x faster.
- 5,000 of Atlassian's customers have over 1,000 employees
- Enterprise Services now offered, Premier Support, Technical Account Management, with 50+ certified Enterprise Partners.
- Date Centre Addons
- 22 of the top 25 addons available in Confluence data center.
- 24 of the top 25 addons available in JIRA data center.
- Performance at scale - up to 30% faster.
- BitBucket Data Centre - the first to provide active-active git clustering to provide high availability and scalability.
- The Atlassian Mobile team is now looking into Confluence and JIRA.
- Confluence mobile, now has a stream view.
- HipChat and Confluence now more tightly integrated.
- Atlassian Connect now for HipChat, with HipChat Connect.
- Glances in sidebar allow you to get notified, and take action on, alerts with your team, without switching context.
- last year 50 addons for Cloud products, now 300+.
In summary this years Atlassian Summit was all about celebrating teams rather than individuals.
Watch the 7 minute Atlassian Summit Keynote Overview below or visit the link.
Direct URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx1aKTFsK0
ServiceRocket is a Platinum Atlassian Expert
See our Atlassian Training Courses at: https://marketplace.servicerocket.com/atlassian-training
ServiceRocket helps companies and customers create value for software. We believe the first step to getting more value out of software is proper training, building customer education for today's leading technologies and helping over 100,000 students do more with their software. Our SaaS customer training software, Learndot, is the only LMS built for software training. ServiceRocket is based in Palo Alto, CA, and hiring in four global offices.